Monday, January 20, 2014

Failure

I believe in everyone's lives they have had many accounts of failure. Everyone needs them to succeed in life. I think the most common failure is failing a test. The first time I did I was devastated. I knew my parents would be upset with me because my sister was such a scholar student and she never failed. I wanted to be like her and this was not something she would do. But I needed to go through this to realize I had to work harder. Without trying I didn't pass, and without trying in other situations it could have been a lot worse. The failure I had ended up not being that big of a deal but it taught me that I needed to fail to learn anything and to be successful the next time. Everyones failures lead to something better it just takes time to see the lesson behind it and to learn from it. If you cant learn from it than you will only keep failing and thats not fun. Whatever failure comes your way you need to see that its temporary and that you will get past it and you will grow from it to become a better person.

What if the Secret to Success is Failure?

2 comments:

  1. I always compare myself to other people and I'm pressured by my parents too, but we have to forget that or we're setting ourselves up for failure. I like this post, I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said we all need failure and we just need the right mindset to move past it!

      Delete